IND Vs SA | 3rd Test Oct 19, 2019
SA 9/2 (5.0)
HK Vs OMA | Match 13 Oct 20, 2019
OMA 30/0 (4.3)
BER Vs SIN | Match 12 Oct 20, 2019
SIN 7/1 (2.0)
Latest News on General
Showing of 0 - 10 from 2531 results
General - Total results - 2531
Jan 22, 2019
Higher cut-off for OBCs in Rajasthan raises doubts about quota benefits; 10% reservation for 'general' poor could backfireIf the Rajasthan government implements 10 percent reservation for the economically weaker sections (EWS), it would force 96 percent of the state's population to compete for 60 percent of the reserved seats, while leaving 40 percent of the seats for the remaining 4 percent of the population.
Mar 26, 2018
Pakistan defence ministry rejects Pervez Musharraf's plea for security on return to countryThe Pakistan government has rejected former dictator Pervez Musharraf's request for security on returning to the country to face treason charges.
Nov 01, 2017
Appointments Committee of Cabinet accepts Ranjit Kumar's resignation from solicitor general postThe Appointments Committee of Cabinet accepted the resignation of Ranjit Kumar from the post of solicitor general on Wednesday, according to media reports.
Aug 16, 2017
Despite Charlottesville violence, leaders across US promise to remove Confederate monumentsState and city leaders across various US southern states said this week that they would step up efforts to remove such monuments from public spaces.
Jul 09, 2017
Adarsh Housing Society scam: Inquiry committee names two former army chiefs in reportTwo former army chiefs and several other retired military officials have been named by an inquiry committee appointed by the defence ministry in the Adarsh scam.
Dec 07, 2015
Burkina Faso coup head charged with complicity in killing of ex-president Sankara in 1987Burkina Faso's military tribunal has charged the general who briefly took power in a failed September coup with complicity in the assassination of the West African nation's former revolutionary leader in 1987.
Sep 06, 2014
Will have to wait for martial law to be lifted: Thai PMThailand's new Prime Minister Gen Prayuth Chan-ocha, who seized power in a military coup over three months ago, has said he wants to lift martial law in the country but the current situation does not permit it.
Apr 24, 2014
Mobile companies woo IPL fans with team partnerships, heavy discountsArray
Jan 08, 2014
John McAfee says glad Intel dropping his name from security softwareJohn McAfee, the flamboyant millionaire who founded the eponymous anti-virus software pioneer...
Jan 08, 2014
AT&T kicks T-Mobile CEO out of its CES partyThe escalating battle between No. 2 U.S. mobile service provider AT&T Inc and smaller rival T-Mobile US got personal...