Deutsche Bank has on Monday (9 November) announced an agreement concerning the sale of Postbank Systems AG to and Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Ltd.
Spot gold eased 0.2 percent to $1,689.45 per ounce by 0031 GMT, while plummeting US crude oil prices increased bullion’s safe-haven appeal on Monday.
The financial impact of the coronavirus — visible in shuttered factories, empty airports and desolate downtowns — makes government worst-case scenarios, a 4.3 percent decline in European Union economic output by the end of 2022, seem mild
Stock Market Today Latest Updates: Market ends in red on Day 1 of FY21; Sensex plunges over 1,200 points, Nifty below 8,300-mark
Stock Market Today LIVE Updates: Sensex 430 points down, Nifty below 8,600 mark; Kotak Mahindra, ONGC among top losers
Qbera works with banks and NBFCs to process personal loans for employed and self-employed individuals.
HSBC lays off 150 employees supporting global operations from back offices in India as part of move to realign operations
The move comes weeks after Deutsche Bank also started laying off employees supporting global operations as part of the exit from the equities business
Deutsche Bank faces battle in its own backyard as number of domestic and foreign banks muscle in on German lender's business
Online retailer Zalando is just the kind of fast-growing German business with foreign expansion plans that Deutsche Bank Chief Executive Christian Sewing needs to help drive the struggling lender’s recovery
Deutsche Bank posts second-quarter loss of $3.51 bn on restructuring costs, revenue likely to decline in 2019
Revenue at Deutsche’s cash-cow bond-trading division dropped 4% in the quarter, while equities sales and trading revenue dived 32%, underscoring continued weakness at the lender’s investment bank.
Deutsche Bank's turnaround strategy rests on shedding 288 bn euros of unwanted assets; to offload most of its derivatives by 2020
Deutsche Bank's derivatives plan is part of a broader restructuring, in which it will shed 18,000 jobs worldwide
Deutsche Bank layoff scare looms over employees involved in India operations, trimming of staff strength likely
Deutsche Bank said on Sunday that it would not need to raise capital to initiate the cuts, which will result in it making a loss of 2.8 billion euros in the second quarter.
Deutsche Bank axes whole teams in Asia-Pacific as 18,000 job cuts begin; to scrap global equities business
Deutsche Bank had some 4,700 staff in Sydney, Tokyo, Hong Kong and Singapore, showed factsheets on its website.
The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation is examining whether Deutsche Bank complied with laws meant to stop money laundering, a person with knowledge of the matter said on Thursday
'Presidential harassers': Donald Trump's legal woes spike as New York attorney general opens civil investigation into business deals
New York's attorney general has opened a civil investigation into US President Donald Trump's business dealings, acting after his former personal lawyer and fixer told Congress that he exaggerated his wealth to obtain loans. Trump tweeted an apparent response Tuesday night, decrying his home state and its governor as "PRESIDENTIAL HARASSERS."
Deutsche Bank has struggled to generate sustainable profits since the 2008 financial crisis.
Fed gives banks more stress test information, unveils 2019 scenarios; exempts less complex lenders from drive
Thirty-four lenders passed the stress test last year, while Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley received conditional approvals that limited their capital distributions.
Nexon founder Kim Jung-ju plans to sell a 98.64 percent stake in Nexon's holding firm NXC Corp.
Deutsche Bank's Ravneet Singh Gill in race for top post at Yes Bank to replace Rana Kapoor; new CEO's name to be disclosed after RBI approval
The Reserve Bank of India has asked Yes Bank RBI to find a new CEO by 1 February to replace current CEO Rana Kapoor.
RBI said the penalties on these two banks have been imposed taking into account the failure of the banks to adhere to the directions issued by it.
Govt accepts National Housing Bank chief Sriram Kalyanaraman's resignation; to probe alleged misconduct
Kalyanaraman was appointed as MD and CEO for a period of five years in 2015.
DSP Group owns 60 percent stake in the JV while the remaining 40 percent is with BlackRock Inc.