Europa League: Napoli honour club legend Diego Maradona with win; Leicester City, Arsenal reach last 32
Gennaro Gattuso's side entered the field all wearing the number 10 jersey of Maradona, who won Napoli's only Serie A titles in 1987 and 1990 as well as the 1989 UEFA Cup.
Serie A: Ageless Ibrahimovic's brace helps AC Milan beat Napoli; Inter Milan come from behind to defeat Torino
Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored twice to raise his total to 10 goals in six games played as Milan won 3-1 at Napoli on Sunday.
Serie A: Miss-and-hit Zlatan Ibrahimovic salvages point for AC Milan; Juventus, Inter Milan also held
Ronaldo had opened the scoring after a quarter of an hour but the Serie A champions let the game slip when the Portugal star limped off with an ankle sprain and Caicedo fired in five minutes into injury time.
Europa League: 'Loved and appreciated' Gareth Bale starts as Tottenham Hotspur win, Celtic undone by AC Milan
After coming on as a substitute against West Ham for his first appearance since returning to Tottenham, Bale played more than an hour against in the Group J match against Austria's LASK, and had a hand in Tottenham's second goal.
Serie A: Sassuolo climb to second after beating Bologna; Edin Dzeko scores brace in Roma's comeback win over Benevento
Roberto de Zerbi's Sassuolo had been trailing 3-1 after an hour, but three substitutions, including a first start for French midfielder Maxime Lopez, rescued three points for the visitors.
Europa League Draw: Seven-time European champions AC Milan placed in group with Celtic, Sparta Prague, Lille
AC Milan, which last won the Champions League in 2007, came from the pot of third-seeded teams. Scottish champion Celtic was the top-seeded team.
Serie A: AS Roma's goalless draw against Hellas Verona changed to 3-0 defeat over inclusion of unregistered player
Roma did not include Amadou Diawara, who turned 23 on 17 July, in their list and the Guinean midfielder started and played 89 minutes on Saturday in Verona.
Under is due to join up with his new team-mates and manager Brendan Rodgers ahead of Sunday's Premier League game against Burnley.
Serie A: Gaetano Castrovilli's lone goal headlines Fiorentina's win over Torino; Roma held by Hellas Verona
Bosnia forward Edin Dzeko was left on the bench for the side from the capital amid reports he is set for a move to Juventus.
Italy international Zappacosta has moved back to Serie A after his loan to Roma last season was interrupted by a knee ligament injury.
Antonio Conte looked poised to leave after a dramatic outburst following Inter's Europa League final loss to Sevilla, despite finishing just one point behind Juve in the league.
The length of Kolarov’s contract has not been announced but reports says it is one year with the Nerazzurri with the option for a second season.
Dan Friedkin completes $700 million takeover of Roma, intends to make club 'one of greatest names in world football’
The Friedkin Group have through Romulus and Remus Investments LLC, purchased the 86.6 percent majority stake in Roma, and will launch a mandatory tender offer for the remaining 13.4 percent of share capital, the club said in a statement.
Europa League: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says Manchester United winning title under him would be his proudest moment
Having already fallen short in two semi-finals this term — losing to Manchester City in the League Cup and Chelsea in the FA Cup — Ole Gunnar Solskjaer wants United to go the whole way.
The announcement comes on the same day Roma faces Sevilla in the Europa League round of 16, having finished fifth in Serie A.
Sevilla said the positive result was discovered on Monday after the entire squad was tested as it returned from a break following the end of the Spanish league.
Serie A: Juventus coach Maurizio Sarri plays down speculation of his exit, wants to honour his contract
Sarri has struggled to impose his own style of football, having to build a team around 35-year-old forward Cristiano Ronaldo
Serie A: Inter Milan’s faint title hopes suffer jolt after Roma draw; Spal relegated after losing to Brescia
The result left second-place Inter five points behind Juventus, which can take a huge step toward a record-extending ninth straight Italian league title with a win against Lazio on Monday.
The quarter-finals, semi-finals and final of Europa League will be played as a straight knockout tournament in Cologne, Duisburg, Duesseldorf and Gelsenkirchen, from 10-21 August, with the final in Cologne.
Serie A: AC Milan pay tribute to coronavirus victims in 2-0 win over AS Roma, Inter come from behind to beat Parma
AC Milan are in seventh place while AS Roma remained fifth and dropped nine points behind Atalanta, which beat Udinese 3-2 and holds the final Champions League spot.