Here are some brilliant stats from Manchester City's 3-0 victory over Manchester United in the Premier League:
- Manchester United have conceded more than two goals in three successive home league games for the first time since Feb 1979. They also lose back-to-back home matches in top flight by at least a three-goal margin for the first time in 52 years.
- They now have a Premier League goal difference of zero at home this season (scored 18, conceded 18).
- Manchester City have kept five consecutive clean sheets in the top-flight for the first time since 1915.
- Manchester City have now scored a Premier League-high 11 goals from corners this season.
- Edin Dzeko's goal was the first that United have conceded at Old Trafford inside the first minute in the Premier League. And Dzeko scored the quickest Premier League goal ever by a visiting team at Old Trafford — 44 seconds. City have only scored four goals inside the first minute in Premier League history, and two have come this season.
- 25 of Dzeko's 39 Premier League goals have come away from home (64%).
- Man United are now the first eigning top flight champion in 51 years to lose six-plus of their first 15 home matches. The last champs to suffer this were Ipswich Town in 1962/63.
Stats courtesy OptaJoe and InfoStrada.
Your guide to the latest election news, analysis, commentary, live updates and schedule for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on firstpost.com/elections. Follow us on Twitter and Instagram or like our Facebook page for updates from all 543 constituencies for the upcoming general elections.
Updated Date: Mar 26, 2014 15:30:15 IST