Mirpur: Statistical highlights of the Asia Cup match between India and Pakistan, here.
- India have won five and lost one out of seven T20Is played against Pakistan — winning per centage 78.57. The tied game at Durban on 14 September, 2007 had resulted in Indian win in the bowl-out.
- Jasprit Bumrah became the second Indian bowler to deliver two maiden overs in T20Is. Harbhajan Singh (4-2-12-4) had achieved the distinction vs England at Colombo (RPS) on 23 September, 2012
- The match did not witness a single six — the sixth such instance in a completed match in T20Is.
- Mohammad Amir (3/18) has produced his best bowling performance in T20Is, surpassing the 3/23 vs Australia at
Gros Islet on 2 May, 2010.
- Shahid Afridi was dismissed run-out for the third time in T20Is — twice vs England at Bridgetown on 6 May, 2010 and at Abu Dhabi on 27 February, 2012 and vs India at Dhaka on 27 February, 2016.
- Rohit Sharma has recorded his third duck in T20Is — one each against Pakistan, Australia and Sri Lanka.
- Hardik Pandya (3/8) has registered his best bowling performance in T20Is, surpassing the 2/37 vs Australia at Adelaide on 26 January, 2016. His brilliant performance is the best by an Indian bowler vs Pakistan in T20Is, obliterating the 3/9 by Bhuvneshwar Kumar at Bangalore on December 25, 2012.
- The runs conceded by Pandya are the least by an Indian bowler while taking 3 or more wickets in a T20I. Ravichandran had figures of 4-1-8-4 vs Sri Lanka at Visakhapatnam on 14 February, 2016.
- Ajinkya Rahane has registered his second duck in T20Is — one each against Pakistan and England.
- Pakistan's 83 is their third lowest total in T20Is — the two lowest being 74 vs Australia at Dubai (DSC) on 10 September, 2012 and 82 vs West Indies at Dhaka on 1 April, 2014.
- Pakistan's above score is the third lowest by a team vs India - the lowest two being England's 80 at Colombo (RPS) on
23 September, 2012 and Sri Lanka's 82 at Visakhapatnam on 14 February, 2016.
- In Pakistan's innings, not even a single duck was registered. Only once did a total of less than 83 did not contain a single duck - Sri Lanka's 82 at Visakhapatnam on 14 February, 2016.
- Ravindra Jadeja (2/11) has produced his second best bowling performance in T20Is - his best being 3 for 48 vs West Indies at Dhaka on 23 March, 2014.
# India scored 21 for three in the mandatory powerplay — their previous lowest score being 24 for four vs Australia at
Bridgetown on 7 May, 2010.
- Virat Kohli (49) has registered his second highest score vs Pakistan in T20Is behind the 78 not out at Colombo (RPS) on 30 September, 2012.
- Kohli's batting record vs Pakistan is superb in T20Is — his tally being 199 in five innings at an average of 66.33. The said tally is the highest by any batsman involving India and Pakistan in T20Is.
- Kohli's sixth Man of the Match award in T20Is is his second vs Pakistan.
- For the first time in a calendar year, Kohli has received three MOM awards — two vs Australia and one vs
- Kohli is averaging 83.83 in successful chases — 503 in eleven innings, including five fifties — the highest amongst batsmen with atleast 500 runs. Overall he is averaging 73.44 in chases - his tally being 661 in 14 innings, including seven fifties.
- Virat Kohli and Yuvraj Singh were associated in a partnership of 68 — India's second highest for the fourth wicket vs Pakistan in T20Is — the highest being 97 between Mahendra Singh Dhoni and Yuvraj Singh at Ahmedabad on 28 December, 2012.
- The aforesaid partnership is the highest for the fourth wicket when a team has lost three wickets for less than ten runs — the previous highest being 62 between Mahmudullah and Tamim Iqbal for Bangladesh vs Netherlands at The Hague on 26 July, 2012.
- Mohammad Amir (3/18) has produced a career-best bowling performance in T20Is, surpassing the 3 for 23 vs Australia at
Gros Islet on 2 May,2010.
- In India's innings, three ducks were recorded — the first two instances being vs England at Kolkata on 29 October, 2011 and vs South Africa at Cuttack on 5 October, 2015.
- For the third time, India have taken six wickets in the first ten overs — England had scored 54 for six at Colombo (RPS) on 23 September, 2012; Sri Lanka had managed 54 for six at Visakhapatnam on 14 February, 2016 and Pakistan had made 47 for six at Dhaka on 26 February, 2016.
- Hardik Pandya has registered his first duck in T20Is.
- Mohammad Sami has captured at least a wicket in all his eight T20Is — his tally being 16 in eight matches at an average of 14.75.
Updated Date: Feb 28, 2016 12:22 PM