EC seizure report for the Phase 7
The following are the details of the EC seizure for the seventh phase of Lok Sabha election:
- Cash worth Rs 839.03 crore.
- Liquor worth Rs 294.41 crore.
- Drugs/Narcotics worth Rs 1,270.37 crore.
- Precious metals worth Rs 986.76 crore.
- Other items worth Rs 58.56 crore.
Election Commission seizure report for the 7th phase of general elections: Cash worth - Rs 839.03 crore, liquor worth - Rs 294.41 crore, Drugs/Narcotics worth - Rs 1270.37 crore, precious metals worth - Rs 986.76 crore, other items worth - Rs 58.56 crore. #LokSabhaElections2019 pic.twitter.com/88Z3tQWejQ— ANI (@ANI) May 19, 2019