Apart from amazing sex, the Perfect relationship meme is anything but perfect
The meme – in text or image form – is being shared across a number of social networks. You can find it all over Pinterest, on Facebook and on Twitter.
What really is a perfect relationship? Well, you may be one who goes out on Tinder dates, have 'been in a relationship' with half a dozen men, dated 15 others, and maybe almost got engaged to one as well, but you still couldn't discover what really is perfect. And, you wonder, does perfect really exist?
Apparently it does. A tumblr post tells you what really is a perfect relationship. The meme – in text or image form – is being shared across a number of social networks. You can find it all over Pinterest, on Facebook and on Twitter. In fact, you can even buy t-shirts with it printed down the front.
So, here's what the internet tells you 'a perfect relationship is':
1. "He works. She works. They split bills"--doesn't that sound like a roommate deal to you? So if one partner doesn't have a job or is just a homemaker, it's clearly not a good-enough relationship.
2. Her hobby is Facebook and his is lying on his ass and off course the obvious: play video games! Isn't that a bit cliche? Secondly, Facebook can never be considered a 'hobby'.
3. "She surprises him with an occasional blowjob in the morning...he surprises her by letting her play a video game with him."---Is that not a raw deal? What about what the woman wants in bed? And how about surprising her by returning the favour, maybe?
And who said all women enjoy the Fifa?
By this time, you sure think it's a spoof, we did too. But, even if it was meant to be, it's not anymore. People are sharing it on their Facebook walls saying: "So true", "I want my man to do this for me."
Wait, what? You want to oblige your man with a blow in exchange for a flacid toast and coffee?
Given the reference to blowjobs and video games in almost every line, this could have possibly be written by a 14-year old, describing his fantasy. Little wonder that picking on people is his idea of having fun.
4. "They joke about how the people they know are stupid" and they tell each other how annoying their friends are! If your social circle is so annoying, why do you hang out with them in the first place?
5. And how do they spend their off days? "Surfing the web together, playing games together.! Has the perfect couple not heard of exploring the outside world apart from merely 'getting coffee and making fun of strangers ( once again) occasionally? What about weekend getaways, adventure sports, or the new stand-up comedy in town?
6. And lastly, the perfect couple really does believe three's a crowd for this 'two person gang' and allows no one else to join them. It's a 'them vs everyone else'. That's not surprising given the perfect couple sound like snobs despised by the world around them!
It's time, social media shared some real relationship stories. If this is perfect, I don't think anyone wants it. Thank you very much, maybe it's time to go back to swipping right on Tinder.
COVID-19 concerns force South Africa's women's cricket team to cut short emerging tour in Bangladesh
South Africa's emerging women's tour of Bangladesh has been cut short with the squad rushing to leave ahead of a flight ban prompted by soaring COVID-19 cases, officials said on Monday.
The Facebook breach once again highlights how many of the systems we use aren’t designed to adequately protect our information from cyber criminals.
Babar Azam's player of the match effort of an 82-ball 94 in the last game of the series against South Africa in Centurion helped him gain 13 rating points to reach 865 points.