The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is likely to declare the results of Integrated Professional Competence (IPC) Examination on Tuesday at 6 pm, media reports said. The exam was held in May 2017.
The results, as well as a merit list, will be available on the official website, icaiexam.icai.org. Students who have registered their email addresses to receive the results will be provided the same immediately after the declaration of the result, Hindustan Times reported. The results will also be available at www.cresults.icai.org.
Follow these steps to check your grades:
- Log on to the official website www.icaiexam.icai.org
- Click on the link for CA IPCC examination results
- In the provided fields, enter your roll number, pin or your registration number and captcha code
- Click on 'submit'
- Your result will be displayed on the screen
- Download the same and take a print out for future reference
IPC is the second level of the chartered accountancy examination. The exam has two groups comprising of a total of seven subjects, NDTV reported.
There are four subjects in the first group and three subjects in the second. In order to pass IPC, a candidate must obtain minimum 40 percent marks in each subject and an aggregate of 50 percent marks in each group, the report added. All papers carry 100 marks.
A total of 2,07,577 students appeared for the exam, which was conducted at 430 centres across India, according to India Today.
Updated Date: Aug 01, 2017 16:20 PM