Engineers India Limited (EIL) has released a notification regarding job openings for interested, eligible individuals for the posts of engineer/ officer, deputy manager, DGM and junior accountant.
How to apply:
- Complete registration processes in engineersindia.com by clicking on the ‘Careers’ link
- Read the instructions
- Fill the application form
- Upload and submit required photographs, documents, and academic certificates
- Print out a copy of the application form for future reference
All interested candidates are required to have a BE/BTech/BSc (Engg) degree in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical discipline with minimum 65 percent CGPA/CP
- The selection process for the positions of engineer/officer, deputy manager, and DGM is done through an interview.
- Candidates applying for the post of junior accountant is done through a written test
- Engineer/Officer: Rs 60,000 to 1,80,000 (CTC: 14.31)
- Deputy Manager: Rs 70,000 to 2,00,000
- DGM: Rs 1,20,000 to 2,80,000 (28.93)
- Junior Accountant: Rs 13,800 to 38,500 (6.79)
Total number of posts available is 141.
- Engineer/officer: 59
- Deputy manager: 71
- DGM: 1
- Junior accountant: 10
As per the official notifications, construction engineers/officers in all levels will be posted at construction sites or offices. The rest will be posted in company head office (New Delhi/Gurugram), regional offices (Chennai, Vadodara, and Kolkata), branch office in Mumbai, or inspection offices and construction sites.
The last day for applying for the registered candidates is 20 June.
Firstpost is now on WhatsApp. For the latest analysis, commentary and news updates, sign up for our WhatsApp services. Just go to Firstpost.com/Whatsapp and hit the Subscribe button.
Updated Date: Jun 15, 2018 17:02:56 IST