Coronavirus outbreak: 46 people placed under quarantine in Karnataka's Kalaburagi after 76-year old dies of COVID-19
Kalaburagi Deputy Commissioner Sharat B said 31 of them have been categorised as 'high risk', who all have been shifted to ESIC hospital and the remaining 13 as 'low risk'
Kalaburagi: Forty-six persons who were in direct contact with the 76-year old man who died on Tuesday night due to co-morbidity and coronavirus infection have been placed under quarantine, district officials said on Friday.
Kalaburagi Deputy Commissioner Sharat B said 31 of them have been categorised as "high risk" and the remaining 13 as "low risk". The high-risk persons are being shifted to ESIC hospital.
Officials said four family members of the man have displayed flu symptoms and their swab samples have been sent for testing in Bengaluru.
A senior Union health ministry official said yesterday the death of the man, who had visited Saudi Arabia from 29 January to 29 February, "is confirmed to be caused due to co-morbidity and has also tested positive for COVID-19".
The incident, which was captured on camera, took place when the Youtuber was livestreaming in suburban Khar area around 8 pm on Wednesday.
Son wore the mask during his side's 0-0 draw against Uruguay in Group H following surgery to repair a fracture around his left eye he suffered earlier this month while playing for Tottenham.
FIFA World Cup: Son Heung-min will play South Korea's campaign opener against Uruguay, says ex-teammate
Son Heung-Min had surgery after suffering a fracture around his left eye while playing for Tottenham in the Champions League earlier this month.