New Delhi: The government and opposition BJP today engaged in a war of words over the high profile 'Bharat Nirman' ad campaign.
Leader of opposition Sushma Swaraj was the first one to take a swipe at the campaign.
"Government has launched second phase of the campaign Bharat Nirman. In fact it is not Bharat Nirman, it is Bharat Pareshan (India worried)'," Swaraj said in a tweet.
Information and Broadcasting minister Manish Tewari was quick to respond and in a tweet said that while the public had been strengthened by the campaign, it was the BJP that was worried.
"Bharat Nirman se 10 SAAL Mein Bharat ur JANTA to Balwan Hui Hai par BJP Zaroor Parishan Hui Hai frustration is Natural! (In ten years the country and the public have been strengthened by Bharat Nirman, but BJP is certainly worried)" Tewari tweeted.
Updated Date: Aug 14, 2013 22:42 PM