The Bank of Baroda has invited applications for the post of managers on contract basis for wealth management services in Mumbai. Candidates who are interested can apply for 424 posts on the Bank of Baroda website www.bankofbaroda.co.in.
The registration for the applications started from 16 April and will continue till 6 May, The Indian Express reported. The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of a combination of written aptitude test and personal interviews and/or group discussions. Candidates should be ready to serve in any branch of India.
According to The Times of India, candidates who have educational qualification of MBA or an equivalent degree and possess IRDA certification and NISM certification for sales and distribution of insurance and mutual fund products respectively will be preferred.
Here is how you can apply
- Log on to bankofbaroda.co.in
- Go to the section called "Current Openings"
- Go through the advertisement details and criteria of candidates before you apply
- Click on the 'Online Application' to fill up the form.
- Candidates who have already registered, just need to "sign in" by using their application number and password sent to their e-mail ID and phone number.
- Click on "SUBMIT".
- Application fee should be paid through online.
- Take a print out of the application for future reference.
Your guide to the latest cricket World Cup stories, analysis, reports, opinions, live updates and scores on https://www.firstpost.com/firstcricket/series/icc-cricket-world-cup-2019.html. Follow us on Twitter and Instagram or like our Facebook page for updates throughout the ongoing event in England and Wales.
Updated Date: Apr 18, 2018 20:05:08 IST