Heather Graham got trapped during a house fire

New York: Actress Heather Graham house went up in flames and she got trapped inside but later escaped safely.

Reuters

The accident took place on Jan 12 in her Manhattan apartment, reports thesun.co.uk.

"Candles caught some clothes that were left near the tub," John Bley, New York fire chief said.

It took firemen over an hour to control the situation. Later, Graham, 42, was allowed to enter the house.

IANS


Updated Date: Jan 14, 2013 15:17 PM

Also Watch

IPL 2018: Royal Challengers Bangalore eye revival against Chennai Super Kings as 'Cauvery Derby' comes back to life
  • Thursday, April 26, 2018 In the Kanjarbhat community, a campaign against 'virginity tests' is slowly gaining ground
  • Tuesday, April 24, 2018 It's A Wrap: Beyond the Clouds stars Ishaan Khatter, Malavika Mohanan in conversation with Parul Sharma
  • Monday, April 9, 2018 48 hours with Huawei P20 Pro: Triple camera offering is set to redefine smartphone imaging
  • Monday, April 16, 2018 Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore interview: Sports can't be anyone's fiefdom, we need an ecosystem to nurture raw talent

Also See