Former security guard sues Nicolas Cage

Nicolas Cage's former security guard is suing him for USD 115,000 as he claims the actor wrongfully terminated his services last year.

Richard Brun said in his lawsuit that the "National Treasure" star wrongfully terminated his contract and did not pay the amount of salary promised to him, reported TMZ Online.

Reuters

According to the new lawsuit, which was filed in Orange County, Brun was hired back in September last year but was fired "without any valid reason" two weeks later.

Brun said he was not paid what was promised in his security contract. It was not stated what his duties were.

Brun said he suffered around USD 115,000 as a result and is suing Cage at least that amount. The actor has not given a comment on the lawsuit.

PTI


Updated Date: Sep 23, 2012 13:44 PM

Also Watch

Watch: Firstpost test rides the new Thunderbird 500X in Goa and walks you through the Royal Enfield Garage Cafe
  • Tuesday, April 17, 2018 Varun Dhawan on Shoojit Sircar's October, 5-star reviews and working with Anushka Sharma in Sui Dhaaga
  • Saturday, April 14, 2018 Ambedkar Jayanti: Re-visiting Babasaheb's ideals exposes fake Dalit politics of Rahul Gandhi and Congress
  • Monday, April 9, 2018 48 hours with Huawei P20 Pro: Triple camera offering is set to redefine smartphone imaging
  • Monday, April 16, 2018 Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore interview: Sports can't be anyone's fiefdom, we need an ecosystem to nurture raw talent

Also See