Ghaziabad, July 11 (IANS) A fire broke out in the basement of an apartment building in Ghaziabad Friday, officials said.
The fire broke out around 2.00 p.m. in the basement of ATS Apartments building in Indirapuram and four parked cars were burnt, a fire official said.
Ghaziabad's chief fire officer A.P. Singh said prima facie it appeared that an electrical short circuiting could have caused the fire.
Sixteen fire brigade tenders from Noida, Sahibabad and Ghaziabad have been rushed to the spot to control the fire, he said.
This story has not been edited by Firstpost staff and is generated by auto-feed.
Find latest and upcoming tech gadgets online on Tech2 Gadgets. Get technology news, gadgets reviews & ratings. Popular gadgets including laptop, tablet and mobile specifications, features, prices, comparison.
Updated Date: Jul 12, 2014 02:15:16 IST