United Arab Emirates Vs Hong Kong Live Score (T20)
United Arab Emirates beat Hong Kong by 8 wickets
Hong Kong 116/7 (20.0 ov) R/R 5.8
United Arab Emirates 118/2 (15.1 ov) R/R 7.81
- Chirag Suri 5,
- Waheed Ahmed 0
|Chirag Suri||not out||44||43||3||1|
|Waheed Ahmed||not out||0||1||0||0|
5 ( 0.3 ) R/R:10
Chirag Suri 5(2)
Waheed Ahmed 0(1)
Last Wicket 113/2 (14.4 over)
Rameez Shahzad 54 (37) S.R (145.95)
c Raag Kapur b Kyle Christie
- That's it from this game! However, cricketing action today does not stop as there is still a game left. Canada will be taking on Nigeria. Do join us for all the action from that game. Till then, take care and goodbye!
- Man of the Match, Rameez Shahzad, says he was thinking about the last two times he missed his half tons by a close margin but was sure he would get it this time. Says his dad, who played in the 1996 World Cup would surely be watching this match. Further adds that they were confident and looked to attack from the start with the bat.
- To be honest the victory was set up by the UAE bowlers. They bowled brilliantly throughout. Mustafa and Waheed were the stars for them and in the end, their batters did the job by chasing this down easily.
- Easy-peasy! The UAE side has chased this total down without breaking a sweat. Yes, they lost Mustafa early but Suri and Shahzad, got their eye in and once they did that, they scored at will. The two added 93 for the second wicket with Shahzad scoring a fifty. He did fall shortly after that but Suri remained unbeaten six short of it and took his side over the line.
- 15.1 FOUR! VICTORY FOR UAE! Suri has completed the job for the hosts! Full length ball outside off, Suri takes the aerial route and lofts it over the cover fielder for a boundary. UAE win by 8 wickets.
- 14.6 Length ball outside off, Ahmed looks to play at it but the ball whizzes past his outside edge. 114/2
- 14.5 Suri opens the face of his bat to this length ball and guides it towards third man for one.
- Waheed Ahmed is the new man in.
- 14.4 OUT! CAUGHT! Shahzad has thrown his wicket away but only after taking the hosts to the brink of victory. Short of a length ball outside off, Shahzad looks to pull it towards the mid-wicket fence for a maximum. He does not get the timing on it to clear the fence and the fielder, Raag Kapur in the deep takes a simple catch. He could have finished the game for UAE but he has to walk back after a very good innings.
- 14.3 FOUR! Full ball wide outside off, Shahzad slaps this one through the cover region and the ball races to the fence. 4 runs needed to win now.
- 14.2 Short delivery outside off, Shahzad pulls this one but straight to the man.
- 14.1 FOUR! Delicate! What a shot to bring up your fifty! Length ball just outside off, Shahzad opens the face of his bat and help it fine towards third man. The ball races to the fence. First T20I half ton for Shahzad!
- Kyle Christie is back into the attack. He is the only wicket taker till now.
- 13.6 Suri pushes this one back towards the bowler. 105/1
- 13.5 Two byes! Floated on off, Chirag looks to push at it but the ball spins in and he misses the line of the delivery. The keeper fails to collect it and the ball rolls towards fine leg as the batters take two byes.