South Africa Vs West Indies Live Score (WARM-UP ODI)
South Africa 95/0 (12.4 ov) R/R 7.66
- Hashim Amla 51,
- Quinton de Kock 37
|Hashim Amla||not out||51||46||8||1|
|Quinton de Kock (W)||not out||37||30||7||0|
95 ( 12.4 ) R/R:7.5
Hashim Amla 51(46)
Quinton de Kock 37(30)
Last Wicket / ( over)
() S.R ()
- We have two more Warm up games coming up on 27th May! Australia take on Sri Lanka at Southampton and England lock horns with Afghanistan at The Oval. Both the games begin at 1030 local (0930 GMT). Hope we get two full games. Till then, take care and goodbye!
- A very frustrating day of cricket comes to an end! Rain played spoil sport in both the Warm up games today. The Pakistan and Bangladesh one did not see even a ball being bowled. Here however, we had the toss which the Windies won and elected to bowl. De Kock and Amla started off in explosive fashion. After around the 10th overs though, rain interrupted and the players were off. It was a long delay but the players did walk out again only for a few balls before rain arrived again. The wait then continued. It did end. The players did march out for a 31-over-per side game again but another drizzle saw the umpires call it off!
- So that should probably be it! The inevitable has happened! The players are seen shaking hands and THE GAME HAS BEEN CALLED OFF!
- Guess what? We are going off again! The umbrellas are out and the covers have been called on. However, the Windies players are not in a rush to get off so, it might not be very heavy. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
- 12.4 1 run.
- 12.3 A good yorker on middle, Amla jams it out.
- 12.3 Another bouncer but this bounces way above the batsman's head. Wided.
- 12.2 Only a single as de Kock guides it down to third man.
- 12.1 FOUR! It is raining boundaries at the moment. Short and outside off, de Kock cuts it past point and the ball races away to the fence.
- 11.6 FOUR!STREAKY! Fuller in length, Amla looks to drive it but gets an inside edge which runs past the stumps and into the fine leg fence. 50 up for Amla. Not the kind off innings we usually see from Amla. Explosive from the word go. 16 runs coming in the over. A very productive one. 88/0
- 11.5 SIX! Up and over the Slips. Amla see the length to be short he just upper cuts it and from the moment the ball left the bat it was heading for a maximum. First of the innings.
- 11.4 Length ball on pads de Kock flicks it to leg side for single.
- 11.3 FOUR! Short of length on middle, de Kock pulls it brutally to the mid-wicket fence for a boundary.
- 11.2 he batsman opens the face of the bat and helps it to third man. The batsmen have run through for a single.
- 11.1 Length ball outside off, Amla drives but misses, the ball goes on the bounce to the keeper.