Rajasthan Royals Vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Live Score (T20)
Sunrisers Hyderabad beat Rajasthan Royals by 11 runs
Sunrisers Hyderabad 151/7 (20.0 ov) R/R 7.55
Rajasthan Royals 140/6 (20.0 ov) R/R 7
- Ajinkya Rahane 0,
- Jofra Archer 1
|Ajinkya Rahane (C)||not out||65||53||5||1|
|Jofra Archer||not out||1||1||0||0|
|Shakib Al Hasan||4||0||30||0|
1 ( 0.1 ) R/R:6
Ajinkya Rahane 0(0)
Jofra Archer 1(1)
Last Wicket 139/6 (19.5 over)
Krishnappa Gowtham 8 (5) S.R (160.00)
c Shikhar Dhawan b Basil Thampi
- Done with this game. We now shift our focus to Bengaluru where the home team has lost the toss and will be batting first. See you soon with all the action.
- Kane Williamson is elected for the Man of the Match award. He played a very responsible knock on a demanding pitch and helped his side post a decent enough total on the board. Not to forget his captaincy also. He continues to enjoy a good season.
- Ajinkya Rahane batted well and batted through but failed to take his side over the line. He never kicked into the top gear which was the need of the hour and the sorry form of their power-hitters, Stokes and Buttler, cost them big time today. Once again the captaincy from Kane Williamson was top notch as he made smart bowling changes and showed proactiveness with his field placements. Courtesy this outstanding win, Hyderabad move to the top of the table.
- Yet another fantastic piece of bowling effort by Hyderabad to defend the total. They planned their defense exceedingly well. Sandeep Sharma set the tone early and Siddarth Kaul capitalized in the middle overs. The latter also picked the key wicket of Sanju Samson to break his blossoming partnership with Ajinkya Rahane. The spinners also played their part in building the pressure. Rashid Khan didn't have the same kind of impact we are used to seeing from him but still, his contribution cannot be overlooked. He removed Jos Buttler who could have posed threat later.
- 19.6 Basil Thampi has done it for his side! Hyderabad defend another score and they make it three in a row! What a performance. Well done! Ball - Fuller delivery, curling back in, Archer drags it off the inner half towards deep mid-wicket and runs which counts for nothing. HYDERABAD WIN BY 11 RUNS!
- Jofra Archer to face the final ball.
- 19.5 OUT! Straight down the throat of Dhawan! Thampi keeps it nice and full on the stumps, Gowtham tries to go big down the ground but doesn't get enough meat behind the shot. Spoons a simple catch to Dhawan who takes it and the celebrations in the Hyderabad camp begins...
- 19.4 Low full toss on the stumps, Krishnappa hits it straight down the ground. Dhawan from long off sprints across to his right and dives to stop that one. They run two. A biggie is needed on the next ball.
- 19.3 Only a single on offer. Good bowling from Basil. Fuller delivery, dipping in, Rahane hits it back down the ground.
- 19.2 Stays leg side of the ball and drills it hard to the man at cover inside the circle. Just a single. 16 needed off 4 balls.
- 19.1 FOUR! Good start to the final over for Rajasthan! Fuller delivery, angling in on middle, Gowtham clears his front leg and whacks it off the inner half towards deep square leg for a boundary.
- Basil Thampi to bowl the last over. 21 is what is needed. It is Gowtham on strike. Can Thampi keep his cool?
- 18.6 A dot to finish! Awesome from Kaul. He deceives Rahane with the knuckle delivery. All the hosts' skipper could manage is a swing and a miss. 131/5
- 18.5 What was Rahane trying to do? He first tries to play the paddle but then sees the line is too wide outside off so he cuts it through point. Shakib comes across to his left in the deep and does well to stop it with his right boot. Good fielding again, two taken.
- 18.4 Gets way to across the stumps and flicks it through backward square leg for a single.