Pakistan Vs Australia Live Score (T20)
Pakistan beat Australia by 33 runs
Pakistan 150/5 (20.0 ov) R/R 7.5
Australia 117/10 (19.1 ov) R/R 6.13
- Adam Zampa 5,
- Nathan Lyon 4
|Nathan Lyon||not out||4||4||0||0|
9 ( 1.1 ) R/R:7.71
Adam Zampa 5(3)
Nathan Lyon 4(4)
Last Wicket 117/10 (19.1 over)
Adam Zampa 9 (10) S.R (90.00)
c Imad Wasim b Hasan Ali
- That is all we have for you from this match and tour. Australia go home empty handed while Pakistan continue to be consistent. They however, welcome New Zealand in a couple of days in another series while Australia prepare for South Africa. For now, Sarfraz and co. smile and pose for the cameras as they are handed the 'biscuit-trophy'. We hope you enjoyed all the coverage that was brought to you throughout. Continue being with us for other games. Till then, be safe and do good.
- Pakistan skipper, Sarfraz Ahmed, starts by crediting the whole team and reckons they outplayed Australia in the whole series. Mentions T20 is not a format where they can relax and they take every game seriously. Appreciates the bowlers for the way they bowled in this series. They would want to carry forward the momentum into the series against New Zealand. Ends by acknowledging Shoaib Malik and Mohammad Hafeez for the way they have played.
- Australia skipper, Aaron Finch, says they had a chance in all three games as any target below 160 is chaseable. Admits they lacked partnerships. Credits Pakistan for their fielding. Mentions the bowling was a positive but their batting in the middle overs against spin is where they have to improve. Ends by saying, the series against Sri Lanka and South Africa is not going to be easy.
- Man of the Series, Babar Azam says this was his best innings amongst the three as he had to change his game a little today. Adds further he would want to carry forward the form he is in, into the matches coming ahead. Ends by saying the role given to him which is to play throughout suits him and he paces his innings according to the situation.
- Man of the Match, Shadab Khan, says he bowled good lines and lengths today. Reckons the ball was skidding more tonight and it was griping more in the last game. Adds further he has a gaemplan for every batsman and it came off well today. Ends by saying he is not angry on his teammates for dropping the catches as he himself dropped one, on his own bowling.
- Australia for once did well at the start but was just not good enough. They kept losing wickets but maintained pace with the scoring rate. They were level with Pakistan after 10 overs but lost 5 more wickets. None of the their batsmen held one end and they were no where in the game. Earlier on, after a good opening partnership Pakistan managed to put on 150 on the board. Stay tuned for the presentation.
- Another dominant performance from the hosts. This is the first time Pakistan have ever whitewashed Australia in any format in a 3-match series. What a display by the Men in Green and they continue showing-off why they are the no.1 T20I side. Once again, apart from the few dropped catches they were clinical in the field. Shadab Khan was the pick of the bowlers picking up three wickets. Baring Imad, everyone chipped in with the wickets. They didn't allow any partnership to build and kept getting regular breakthroughs.
- 19.1 OUT! No miracle as Zampa is the last man to be dismissed. The slower ball on off, Zampa makes room and tries to go over covers. He only manage to lob it towards the fielder in that position. Imad Wasim tracks back and takes it. Customary handshakes going on as PAKISTAN WIN BY 33 RUNS!
- 18.6 A full ball on middle, Lyon hits it down to long on. They run the first one and go for the second. Malik throws it towards the keeper but it hits Lyon. 34 needed in 6 balls. So Australia are still mathematically in it but they need a miracle. 117/9
- 18.5 Lovely change of length. The last ball was a yorker and this one was a bumper. Lyon is late on the pull.
- 18.4 Yorker outside off, Lyon swings but misses.
- 18.3 Slower ball on off, Lyon swings but mistimes it towards deep mid-wicket for a run.
- 18.2 It's been driven superbly through the covers. They pick up a single.
- 18.1 FOUR! They need a lot more! Length ball on off, Zampa lofts it over covers. A sloppy effort in the deep by Ashraf who runs to his right but fails to collect it.
- Nathan Lyon is the last man in.