Chennai Super Kings Vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Live Score (T20)
Chennai Super Kings beat Royal Challengers Bangalore by 6 wickets
Royal Challengers Bangalore 127/9 (20.0 ov) R/R 6.35
Chennai Super Kings 128/4 (18.0 ov) R/R 7.11
- Dwayne Bravo 14,
- MS Dhoni 31
|MS Dhoni (C) (W)||not out||31||23||1||3|
|Dwayne Bravo||not out||14||17||0||1|
48 ( 5.4 ) R/R:8.47
Dwayne Bravo 14(17)
MS Dhoni 31(17)
Last Wicket 80/4 (12.2 over)
Dhruv Shorey 8 (9) S.R (88.89)
c Mandeep Singh b Colin de Grandhomme
- Ravindra Jadeja grabs the Man of the Match award for his tremendous bowling effort. His figures of 4-0-18-3 never allowed Bangalore to get going. That's all from this game. It was a one-sided affair and it has pushed Bangalore on the brink of elimination. Next up, Hyderabad are facing Delhi in the second match of the evening. The first ball isn't far away. See you there!
- Bangalore fought hard with the ball but they never had enough on the board. Their spinners, as expected, managed to build some pressure but failed to grab wickets at regular intervals. Umesh Yadav once again was very impressive and Colin de Grandhomme also left his mark. Altogether, it was a good bowling performance but the batting department let the visitors down.
- Clinical stuff from Chennai! Their bowlers set it up beautifully for them by restricting a star-studded Bangalore batting lineup to a paltry total and then their batsmen scaled down the target without much discomfort. The partnership between Ambati Rayudu and Suresh Raina didn't allow enough opening for Bangalore upfront and then in spite of losing a few quick wickets, Chennai crossed the line quite easily. Once again it was MS Dhoni who stood tall till the end and played yet another eye-catching innings.
- 17.6 CHENNAI WIN BY 6 WICKETS WITH 12 BALLS TO SPARE! Floated full ball outside off, 78.1 kph, Bravo leans forward and drives it through covers for a run. The Chennai dugout is on its feet as they go on top of the points table.
- 17.5 Quicker one on middle, forced down to long on for a run. Scores level!
- 17.4 SIX! Dhoni in a hurry now. Goes down on one knee to a full ball around off and spanks it over mid-wicket for a maximum. Taking Chahal to the cleaners.
- 17.3 SIX! Up and over Kohli! Dhoni takes maximum toll of the Free Hit. Chahal hurls it quicker and flatter outside off, MS attacks it with all his might and sends it packing over widish long off for a maximum.
- 17.3 Appeal for an lbw but the umpire turns to signal for a no ball. Quicker one on middle, skidding down, Dhoni tries to heave but misses to get hit on the back leg. An unsuccessful appeal put by the leggie. Missing leg, probably. Free Hit coming up...
- 17.2 SIX! Tonk! Too full in length wide outside off, Dhoni climbs onto it, goes down on one knee and smokes it over mid-wicket for a biggie.
- 17.1 Flatter and shorter on middle, Dhoni gets back and mistimes his pull shot to short mid-wicket.
- 17.1 Wide! Serves it way wide outside off, Dhoni leaves it alone for Parthiv.
- Yuzvendra Chahal returns in the attack. 22 needed off 18 balls.
- 16.6 Pushed to the cover region by the batsman. They pick up a single. 106/4
- 16.5 Turns it off his pads through backward square leg for a single.
- 16.4 This one stops a bit onto the batsman and Dhoni plays a check-push through the line. McCullum at short cover misfields and they cross for one.