Bangladesh Vs West Indies Live Score (T20)
Bangladesh beat West Indies by 36 runs
Bangladesh 211/4 (20.0 ov) R/R 10.55
West Indies 175/10 (19.2 ov) R/R 9.11
- Oshane Thomas 0,
- Sheldon Cottrell 2
|Sheldon Cottrell||not out||3||7||0||0|
2 ( 1.2 ) R/R:1.5
Oshane Thomas 0(2)
Sheldon Cottrell 2(6)
Last Wicket 175/10 (19.2 over)
Oshane Thomas 0 (2) S.R (0.00)
- So that's it from this one. With this Bangla win, it means it's going to go down to the decider. It takes place in Dhaka on Saturday, at 1700 local (1100 GMT). Do join in for that. Cheers!
- Shakib Al Hasan is awarded the MAN OF THE MATCH. He had a terrific outing with the bat wherein he scored 42 off 26 and also, his 5-wicket haul took the Windies batting order apart. That ensured his side won the game.
- Post the good batting show, they wreaked havoc with the ball. Shai Hope blazed right from the start and was looking like scoring another big one, but he departed soon. Post that, it was a mere procession, with Rovman Powell the only one to put up any kind of resistance with his fifty. Shakib derailed the Windies batting order with his maiden T20I 5-fer, and the rest, barring Saifuddin, chipped in with the wickets too. A dominating performance, one which the home side would be thoroughly proud of.
- An emphatic victory for the hosts as they level the series 1-1. They were always ahead in this game from the time they were put in to bat. Liton Das took the attack to the Windies bowlers right from the word go. Put on two brisk stands with Tamim and Sarkar to set the tone for the game and scored a fifty too. A couple of wickets were lost in quick succession, but then the experienced heads of Shakib and Mahmudullah took the game completely away from the visitors, as the duo added 91 runs between them in no time. It helped the Tigers post a total well in excess of 200 on the board.
- 19.2 OUT! That's the final wicket down of the Windies. Tossed up on middle, Thomas goes for a typical tailender's shot. He tries to hit it across the line and heave it over the fence but misses the ball completely and it hits the off stump. BANGLADESH WIN THIS MATCH BY 36 RUNS and level the series.
- 19.1 Chipped over the bowler's head by Cottrell for a single.
- Mahmudullah will bowl the last over of the innings.
- 18.6 Kept out by Thomas. Maybe the Windies are trying not to be bowled out. 174/9
- 18.5 Top edge but lands safely. A single is taken. Both teams going through the motions here.
- 18.4 This ball is punched away on the off side towards cover. The fielder picks up the ball and hits the stumps at the non-striker's end. But the batsman makes it home in time.
- 18.3 Another swing to this ball outside off and another miss.
- 18.2 This length delivery is on middle and leg, the batsman gets an inside edge that goes onto his pads.
- 18.1 Outside off and Cottrell goes for a swipe and misses the ball completely.
- 17.6 OUT!!! 9th wicket down for the Windies. And Bangladesh are inches away from leveling this series. Short by Mustafizur, Paul tries to heave it over mid-wicket but the ball falls straight down the throat of Ariful Haque at deep mid-wicket. 173/9
- 17.6 WIDE! Bouncer! The ball is too short and over the head of the batsman. Umpire stretches his arm out for a wide.