Australia Vs Pakistan Live Score (T20)
Australia beat Pakistan by 10 wickets
Pakistan 106/8 (20.0 ov) R/R 5.3
Australia 109/0 (11.5 ov) R/R 9.48
- David Warner 48,
- Aaron Finch 52
|David Warner||not out||48||35||4||2|
|Aaron Finch (C)||not out||52||36||4||3|
109 ( 11.5 ) R/R:9.21
David Warner 48(35)
Aaron Finch 52(36)
Last Wicket / ( over)
() S.R ()
- So that is it from the T20I series between the two! Now it is time for the longest format which begins on the 21st of November in Brisbane at 1000 local (0000 GMT). Till then take care and goodbye!
- Australian skipper, Aaron Finch, says he is really proud of his boys. States the commitment they have shown is excellent and they are improving as a team. Mentions the way Agar bowled recently has been exceptional especially on such wickets. Further adds every bowler has contributed their bit and have been excellent throughout. Also tells, they always want their top three to bat deep and that is what their aim is and he hopes there are bigger things to come.
- Pakistan skipper, Babar Azam, says he is very disappointed with the way he lost but they have learnt a lot in this series and they would look to take the positives forward. States they need to keep learning and do not repeat the mistakes moving ahead. Mentions the young quickies are really good but Finch and Warner are destructive but it is a learning curve for the youngsters. Ends by saying they have a few days to get ready for the Test series and they are excited for it.
- MAN OF THE SERIES, Steven Smith, says it was great to contribute in this series, he only had the chance to bat once so it was surprising. States the bowlers were great and it was a good performance all around. Mentions you always want to do well for the team and keep getting better and he hopes to remain consistent.
- Man of the Match, Sean Abbott, says it is a privilege to be named in a XI which is done well lately. States he was nervous early on but it went well. Mentions he kept working hard and kept trying to put in good performances and had the luck to represent the country. Ends by saying he was welcomed really well by the team and they made his job easier.
- David Warner is down for an interview. Starts by saying that it has been a fantastic start to the summer. When asked about Kane Richardson, Warner mentions he has bowled fantastically. Further adds that they have set the bar high going into the World Cup. Says they need to keep performing heading into the World Cup next year. About Sean Abbott, Warner says how great he has been and he has been rewarded. On his own performances, Warner adds that he has to keep practicing in the nets and wants to do the right things to help his team.
- In return, the Aussie openers did what they have been doing throughout this series, attack the Pakistan bowlers. They did it quite easily and have won this game without losing a wicket. So they take the series 2-0. Let me remind you it would have well been 3-0 had the rain not interrupted in the first game. Also, had it been 3-0, Australia would have gone to the top of the T20I rankings. Nevertheless, they will still be pleased with what they have achieved. Stay tuned for the presentation.
- Australia have chased this down without breaking any sweat and that was expected. We do not think anybody had a doubt about this not being chased. Credit to Warner and Finch but most of the credit has to be given to their bowlers who set it for them by restricting the Pakistan side to 106 after winning the toss and electing to bowl.
- 11.5 FOUR! Fifty for Finch. The skipper, brings his fifty up and also takes his team over the line. A full ball on off, Finch lofts it over mid off and bags a boundary. AUSTRALIA WIN BY 10 WICKETS!
- 11.4 On the pads, it is worked down to fine leg and a single is taken.
- 11.3 A low full toss on middle, Finch lofts it towards long on. It goes on the bounce to the fielder for one.
- 11.2 Lovely fielding! Shorter and outside off, Finch guides it towards point. Shadab there dives to his right and stops it.
- 11.1 Fuller and on middle, Finch looks to flick but it goes off the inner half through mid-wicket for two. 4 more needed.
- 11.1 Very wide outside off, Finch lets it be. Wided.
- 10.6 Another short ball on middle, Finch looks to pull but gets an inside edge onto the pads. The ball rolls on the off side for one. 100/0