10 quotes by Tony Stark proving that he is the coolest among the avengers!
Ironman aka Robert Downey JR is definitely one of the most popular superheroes that exist today. He is one of the highest paid actors in the world and if reports are to be believed, he is actually getting paid $100 million for 'Avengers: Infinity War'. With some tantalizing glimpses of Ironman in the latest Marvel behemoth releasing on 27th April, here's a quick recap of some of Ironman's best quotes!
So here are 10 of the best quotes by the man himself:
- I’m a huge fan of the way you lose control and turn into an enormous green rage monster.
- My name is Tony Stark and I’m not afraid of you. I know you’re a coward so I’ve decided, that you just died pal.
- Well, performance issues, it's not uncommon. One out of Five...
- Doth mother know you weareth her drapes.
- Textbook narcissism? Agreed.
- Give me a scotch, I am starving.
- Heroes are made by the paths they choose, not the powers they are graced with.
- Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist.
- You know, the question I get asked most often is, “Tony, how do you go to the bathroom in your suit?…*long pause*……Just like that
- Please no gang signs. No, throw it up. I’m kidding.
Marvel Studios’ “Avengers: Infinity War” brings to the screen the ultimate, deadliest showdown of all time. The Avengers and their Super Hero allies must be willing to sacrifice all in an attempt to defeat the powerful Thanos before his blitz of devastation and ruin puts an end to the universe.
Anthony and Joe Russo direct the film, which is produced by Kevin Feige. Louis D’Esposito, Victoria Alonso, Michael Grillo, Trinh Tran, Jon Favreau, James Gunn and Stan Lee are the executive producers. Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeely wrote the screenplay. “Avengers: Infinity War” releases in theatres in English, Hindi, Tamil and Telugu on April 27, 2018.
This is a partnered post.
Updated Date: Apr 30, 2018 13:23:30 IST