Money quiz: You like to spend it, but how much do you really know about money?
You think you know a thing or two about money? Well, then here's a money quiz for you.
2) Which bank was the first to offer ATM services in India?
3) How many languages are seen on an Indian Rs 100 note?
4) In which two countries are you as a Indian banking customer not permitted to use a debit/credit card for payment in Foreign Exchange?
5) How old should you be to qualify to be a very senior citizen in India as per Income Tax rules?
6) The brown label for Mutual Funds means ____________
7) What does BCSBI stand for?
8) Which was the first bank note printed by Independent India?
9) Who mints coins in India?
10) What does IFSC code stand for?
Post your answers in the comment section.
And, keep watching this space to know if you've cracked the quiz, or the quiz has cracked you.
Find latest and upcoming tech gadgets online on Tech2 Gadgets. Get technology news, gadgets reviews & ratings. Popular gadgets including laptop, tablet and mobile specifications, features, prices, comparison.
Canara Bank SO recruitment 2020: Applications for 220 posts of Specialist Officers open at canarabank.com
The recruitment exam is set to be conducted in January or February next year. Registration for the same will begin from 25 November
Paattukku Naan Adimai was released in 1990 and stars Khushboo, Rekha and Disco Shanthi, which means there will be an item number. Which is awesome. Which is also probably problematic to say.
One of my favourite kinds of Tamil cinema is the heavy-handed, predictable and alarmingly dramatic kind with aggressive songs, precise, staccato dishum-dishum sounds and wounds that look like smears of ketchup. Paattukku Naan Adimai was one of those movies.