FreeCharge Advantages You Should Grab Today
FreeCharge is focused on creating a great user experience for customers to help them transit from cash to e-cash.
Less than a month ago, a new word was added to our everyday vocabulary and boy did it turn our world upside-down! Yes, you guessed it! Demonetisation has indeed kept us on our toes, but on the bright side, we were also driven towards the advantage and convenience of digital wallets like FreeCharge. FreeCharge, one of India’s fastest growing digital wallet is a seamless and secure answer to a cashless world. The best part is, any and every FreeCharge transaction is completed in less than 10 seconds with ‘no typing, only tapping’ mechanism. Easy-peasy!
Freecharge – one of India’s leading payments app that can be used to make prepaid, postpaid, DTH, metro recharge and utility bill payments on all major online and offline platforms. Freecharge is also used at over 100,000+ online and offline merchants like Snapdeal, Bookmyshow, Swiggy, Zomato, Shoppers Stop, McDonald's, Cafe Coffee Day, IOCL, IRCTC, Jet Airways, HPCL, Bata, etc.
To break it down for you, we have put together unique FreeCharge features that are bound to make your jaw drop:
- P2P & P2M payments in less than 10 seconds:
Do you need to pay your friend for the movie ticket he bought for you or for that cab ride? With Person to Person (P2P) you can easily transfer funds to him/her if they on your friends list on FreeCharge. Not only that, using Person to Merchant you can locate nearby small shopkeepers, chat, order, exchange views and product images and pay on the chat once the order is delivered. All you need is their phone number or merchant code. No lengthy card/account details!
- Chat n Pay:
Was there ever a time when you were chatting with your parents and you realized you were out of money or that time when your friend owed you money? Or were ever embarrassed by a friend in a group chat by reminding you of what you owe him? If so, you can use the Chat-n-Pay platform on FreeCharge to take care of your monetary transactions in a safe and secure way while enjoying the company of your loved ones. Remember, it will take less than 10 seconds.
- Split Bill Option:
Going out for a lunch with your friends or your colleagues is fun until the bill arrives. Everyone taking out their cards or cash, trying to figure out how much they need to pay turns into a tedious task. But fret not, with the help of the Split Bill Option via FreeCharge you can easily split the bill among each other and save yourself the trouble.
- Whatsapp payments:
Do you forward all the jokes you read on Whatsapp? The jokes being funny are debatable, but the ease of using Whatsapp is certainly not. So, why not use the Chat-n-Pay service to send and receive money in a secure way in less than 10 seconds through WhatsApp.
It is the season to share the joy and spread some smiles. It is also the time when the cold weather in parts of the country makes life harder for the under-privileged. The demonetization move has suddenly impacted the ability of NGOs to receive contributions from willing donors. FreeCharge is doing its bit to help create digital donations bridges through its app. In a recently launched feature, it now has a “Donate” button on its app, through which FreeCharge users can make instant donations to leading NGOs in the country. The Akshaya Patra Foundation, Magic Bus India Foundation, Maitri India, Foundation for Mother and Child Health, Nizamuddin Dargah, Abhoy Mission and others NGOs are already live on FreeCharge. Many more NGOs catering to the causes such as children’s education, mother and child care, care for the elderly will get added over the next few weeks.
- UPI Payments with Axis Bank:
Do you want to transfer money to a different bank or pay a merchant, both online and offline directly from your bank account without the hassle of typing credit card details, IFSC code, or net banking/wallet passwords? The partnership between FreeCharge and Axis bank to launch Unified Payments Interface (UPI) enabled payment on its Android app enables instant seamless transactions from a smartphone using a virtual payment address (VPA). Customers can create multiple handles/VPA linked to their bank accounts. When the customer makes the payment using his handle or Axis Bank’s VPA, he will be transferring money from his bank account to the merchant or beneficiary account without exposing the customer account details such as account number, IFSC code etc. The merchant or beneficiary will only be able to see the customer VPA in this process.
- Plan & Schedule your Month-end Payments:
Nobody likes to pay bills, but forgetting to pay them makes things even worse. But worry not; with the FreeCharge Bill Reminders option you can pay your bills on time! You will receive reminders for various bills and other recurring payments two days in advance and pay them in a swift and secure way with FreeCharge wallet in less than 10 seconds
- On the Go Pin:
FreeCharge’s Patented ‘On-the-go-pin’ technology is a home-grown technology to beef up security and privacy of data for customers. It lets merchants with POS machines accept payments through FreeCharge wallets through an OTP available on the consumer’s app. An automatic OTP on the FreeCharge app keeps changing every 3 minutes to ensure secure transactions. The advantage here, you don’t need data or internet connection to access the OTP. Did we just break a digital wallet myth for you?
- Auto Pay:
Are you tired of trying to pay all those bills by yourself? Why not enlist a little help from FreeCharge with its Auto Pay. The payments will be done automatically from the Freecharge wallet on the due date, given that the consumer maintains sufficient wallet balance.
And here’s more!
Here is an overview of some FreeCharge deals that add the cherry to your cashless cake! (Detailed terms and conditions, maximum cashback, minimum order amount, etc. around offers available here)
- Bookmyshow – Watch more movies when you can get a flat 100 rupees cashback on transactions greater than 100 rupees.
- Foodpanda – With a 20 percent cashback on foodpanda (maximum cashback 100 rupees, valid twice per month), order your favorite dishes and celebrate food!
- Domino’s Pizza – The tempting cheese burst is now more affordable with the new 20 percent cashback on Domino's pizza (maximum cashback 75 rupees, twice per user)
- CCD – A get-together with your friends over a cup of coffee has more benefits now than ever with a 15% off (minimum 350 rupees, maximum 100 rupees cashback, valid 5 times per user)
- Jugnoo – Your travel woes end here with a 100 percent cashback on Jugnoo for the rickshaw services you take vis FreeCharge. The first time you sign up, there is an additional 50 rupees that gets added in your wallet. (maximum 40 rupees, valid twice per user).
Still not enough?
No problem, here’s more:
- Redbus – Book your bus tickets at deep discounts and cashback offers like the flat 75 rupees cashback with FreeCharge. (On a minimum order of 300 rupees)
- Zomato – You can save upto 250 rupees with 25 percent cashback and a maximum of 75 rupees cashback (offer valid twice per user).
- Swiggy – Save upto 275 rupees on Swiggy food app with a 20 percent cashback upto 75 rupees and a 50 rupees recharge or bill pay voucher via FreeCharge.
- Vishal Megamart – Now earn rewards when you shop at Vishal Megamart with a 10 percent cashback (maximum cashback 100, once per month) on payment via FreeCharge.
- Avail these offers and do your bit to save some cash during these times of cash crunch!
FreeCharge is focused on creating a great user experience for customers to help them transit from cash to e-cash. With each technological innovation, FreeCharge is helping India move closer to a less cash economy.
This is a partnered post.
Twitter deal with Elon Musk 'not on hold', moving forward as planned: Top executives inform employees
Twitter Inc's top lawyer Vijaya Gadde, while interacting with employees during an all-hands meeting, said the company won't renegotiate the agreed-upon price of $54.20 per share
Scalp hygiene plays a significant role keeping your skin clear and healthy. An unhygienic/oily/infected scalp can lead to acne, fungal acne or dermatitis on the face, back, shoulder and chest
A healthy night’s sleep is one of the most important ways to prevent hair loss