Coronavirus Outbreak: NMDC to donate Rs 150 cr to Prime Minister Cares Fund
NMDC Limited will contribute Rs 150 crore to the Prime Minister Cares Fund to help the fight against COVID -19, the PSU said in a press release. This will be the biggest support offered by any PSE in the country to help the fight against coronavirus so far
Hyderabad: NMDC Limited will contribute Rs 150 crore to the Prime Minister Cares Fund to help the fight against COVID -19, the PSU said in a press release.
This will be the biggest support offered by any PSE in the country to help the fight against coronavirus so far.
NMDC has already rolled out various preventive measures at the headquarters here, plants and offices to protect the employees and their families against the spread of killer virus.
NMDC which has operations in the remote parts of the country has also implemented steps to fight the virus in the villages and hamlets adjacent to its facilities and townships, it said.
"Novel coronavirus is one of the biggest challenges that our country has faced and has been unprecedented in its severity. We at NMDC, have always been at the forefront in times of need for the country. But the biggest need is at this time is to be united and strengthen the hands of the Government of India. Together we will be able to defeat this pandemic," N Baijendra Kumar, CMD, NMDC, said.
Find latest and upcoming tech gadgets online on Tech2 Gadgets. Get technology news, gadgets reviews & ratings. Popular gadgets including laptop, tablet and mobile specifications, features, prices, comparison.
The decision comes after Delhi govt analysed results of the latest sero-survey which showed 23 percent people in the National Capital were exposed to COVID-19
Premier League: Liverpool goalkeeper Alisson won't return to Brazil in off-season due to coronavirus pandemic
Talking about going back to Brazil in the off-season, Alisson said: "I would not go anyway, even with Liverpool's green light, as it would be a risk for my family."
Kyrgios said in an Instagram post on Sunday that he had no problem with the United States Tennis Association proceeding with its plans to hold the tournament from 31 August to 13 September.