Adobe Systems Incorporated has announced Adobe LiveCycle ES4 , an enterprise form and document platform for capturing data, protecting sensitive information and delivering personalised communications. New capabilities in LiveCycle ES4 enable organisations to extend forms processes on mobile devices, and through integration with Adobe Experience Manager, connect forms and document processes to websites.
“LiveCycle ES4 helps organisations connect people to critical processes and engage with them in an easy-to-use and more secure environment, wherever they are and on the device of their choice,” said Arun Anantharaman, Vice President and General Manager, LiveCycle, Adobe. “With significant innovations in our latest version, businesses and government agencies can now better connect back-end processes and services to compelling applications, reducing their development costs while speeding time to market.”
“The requirement for organisations to easily capture and process information, and securely deliver personalised communications to customers, especially across mobile channels, is changing the shape of business today,” said Melissa Webster, Program Vice President, Content & Digital Media Technologies, IDC. “LiveCycle plays a role in helping enterprises meet this demand.”
Significant new features in LiveCycle ES4 include:
- Mobile forms support—Easily render forms to HTML5, PDF and paper from one template, extending self-service options to users on mobile devices.
- Mobile Workspace application—Broaden reach of tasks and forms-related processes to mobile devices, enabling access for workers in the field, whether online or offline, helping improve productivity and reduce the opportunity for errors. Forms and associated data are automatically submitted to appropriate processes when workers next connect to the network.
- Forms management capabilities—Streamline process of updating, retiring and managing thousands of forms. Marketing departments can easily maintain brand consistency by aligning form and document content with campaigns.
- Integration with Adobe Experience Manager—Rapidly publish documents and enterprise forms on websites while minimising IT support. Advanced web search capabilities make it easy for clients and constituents to find the necessary forms or documents.
- Extended rights management—Protect sensitive information across devices by extending rights-managed documents to mobile users with the free Adobe Reader Mobile application. Authorised users can search rights management-protected documents in Microsoft SharePoint.
Updated Date: Feb 02, 2017 23:58:55 IST