Have you ever needed to transfer money to someone, be it to pay for a purchase, or because they’ve asked for a favour, only to get frustrated by how long and complicated the process is?
Or been in the middle of shopping online, psyched to be making a purchase, when the complications of making a payment put your euphoria to an end?
It’s undeniable that banking has transformed over the years; customers can now check their account details, pay bills and transfer money from one account to another right from their smartphones. But there are quite a few glitches that are yet to be worked out.
- Aren’t as instant as they seem because the beneficiary needs to be added as an account payee that often takes up to a few hours
- Require a lot of details, including bank account number and IFSC code, which isn't always easily available
- Require customers to memorize multiple login details for different bank accounts
Even though these are minor inconveniences, they may cause customers a lot of irritation when they are in dire need of some funds, whether it is to pay for a cab or coffee, or in case of an emergency.
But there is now an alternative that promises to rid online transfers of these complications:
In its latest initiative to help India on its way towards a cashless economy, (Unified Payment Interface) with its existing My Airtel App. Customers can now enjoy:
- A unique Virtual Payment Address(VPA)- every millennial’s dream come true- that features their name or mobile number, like abhishek@airtel or 9800100000@airtel
- Instant, money transfers and payments with nothing more than a phone number or a quick scan of a QR code
- Wide acceptance by most merchants including billers, insurance providers, travel companies, retailers, etc. via both, online and offline platforms
- Access to all their bank accounts in one app
In many ways, Airtel Payments Bank UPI is the answer to all our online banking woes- from simple to ‘simpler’ and from convenient to ‘more convenient’.
So, wait no further just download the Airtel Payments Bank App on your phone and make your dreams come true! Click here to know more.
This is a partnered post.
Your guide to the latest election news, analysis, commentary, live updates and schedule for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on firstpost.com/elections. Follow us on Twitter and Instagram or like our Facebook page for updates from all 543 constituencies for the upcoming general elections.
Updated Date: Sep 26, 2017 12:19:54 IST