Tata CLiQ’s 2nd anniversary will be a celebration of amazing discounts. Hurry up, so you don’t miss out!
Tata CLiQ only e-tails products from brands and brand- authorized stores.
Its celebration time at Tata CLiQ, the multi-brand, phygital e-commerce portal, and as a part of its 2nd-anniversary sale it has unveiled massive discounts across its wide range of products.
The CLiQ CLiQ sale kicks off on June 1st and will run till June 4th and there are discounts of up to 70% across all categories including electronics, smartphones, apparel, footwear, watches, handbags and accessories, jewellery and luxury. Yes, you read that right 70%!
Here’s a sneak peek at some of the great offers that you can grab, provided you get there early enough:
- Up to 70% off on handbags from brands like Hidesign, Baggit, Caprese and Lavie
- Sneak away with the best that Puma has to offer thanks to discounts that go up to 50% on men’s footwear.
- There are some great offers on women’s apparel as well from AND, Allen Solly, Van Heusen and Elle. You could get as much as 50% discount on the price.
- If you’ve been eyeing that Fossil watch, now’s your time to go for it with discounts of up to 30% on watches.
Wait we’re not done yet. There a whole lot more happening in the electronics and smartphones categories!
- Pick up the latest smartphone, like the Vivo V9 or the Oppo F7. Or go for one from Apple, Xiaomi, Nokia, Motorola, Lenovo or Panasonic. Either way, you are going to get it at an unmatchable price.
- There’s a whole host of attractive offers on notebooks too. i3 laptops start off at Rs 23,999. There are also a number of attractive deals on products from Lenovo, HP and Dell.
- If you are looking for kitchen appliances you couldn’t do better than a microwave for just Rs 3,999. Also check out the other great offers from brands like LG, IFB, Bajaj and Samsung.
Not to forget you get an additional 10% discount on your purchases if you use SBI debit or credit card or even an EMI transaction*
In the two years since its launch, Tata CLiQ has created a distinct identity for itself in the e-commerce retail segment, by focusing on customer-centricity and its unique QUiQ (phygital) proposition. Tata CLiQ is connected with over 2000 stores for its QUiQ (omni-channel) offering. This provides its growing customer base with a wide range of quality, curated products. What’s more, In addition to the regular home delivery, the customer can collect their Tata CLiQ purchase from any of the 160 omni channel partner stores.
The other area where the brand has distinguished itself is in its ability to provide an authentic and seamless brand experience. Tata CLiQ only e-tails products from brands and brand- authorized stores. Therefore you know when you are buying a brand, you are actually getting the brand you paid for.
Little wonder the portal has emerged as the go-to destination for the discerning buyer looking to buy quality brands and products. Now, with their special anniversary sale on, it is time to enjoy the best products and brands at never before prices.
This is a partnered post.
All new iPhone users on Jio network can avail this offer from January 1 next year after their 'welcome plan' expires on 31 December, 2016.
Amazon and Flipkart can become the Walmarts of Indian e-commerce, we want to be seen as the John Lewis, says CLiQ chief executive
Tata Communications Ltd is selling a 74 percent stake in its data centre business to Singapore-based ST Telemedia for about $630 million including debt, the company said on Thursday.