Watch: A Pakistani man is engulfed in flames after his phone battery explodes
In a shocking video, that has been doing the rounds of social media, especially Facebook, a man is seen running around engulfed in flames as bystanders try to help put out the fire.
The man in the viral video was engulfed in flames after the battery of his mobile phone exploded, reports suggested.
A screen grab from the YouTube video.
While several reports confirm the man is from Pakistan, none of them are sure of the man's identity or the place where the incident occurred.
The video first shows the man walking down the street when suddenly he realises his clothes are on fire. The man is seen running around in pain as people around him panic and rush to put the fire out.
Finally, a man pours a bucket of water on him, managing to put out the fire. But as can be seen in the video, the man was badly burnt by then.
Watch the video here:
First Published On : Mar 24, 2016 15:07 IST