London, United Kingdom: British Prime Minister David Cameron's office on Monday dismissed a video released by the Islamic State group purporting to show nine jihadists involved in the November Paris attacks and threatening Britain.
Representational image. AFP
"We're in the process of examining this latest propaganda video which is another move from an appalling terrorist group that's clearly in decline and in retreat," Cameron's spokeswoman told reporters.
The footage shows a picture of Cameron accompanied by the words in English: "Whoever stands in the ranks of kufr (unbelievers) will be a target for our swords."
Cameron earlier this month branded another IS group video containing threats against Britain as "desperate stuff".
"This is an organisation that's losing territory, it's losing ground, it's, I think, increasingly losing anybody's sympathy," Cameron said at the time.