U.S. says ready for North Korea threat, no comment on future test-launch | Reuters

WASHINGTON The Pentagon said on Thursday that it was ready to deal with provocative acts by North Korea, even during the presidential transition about to take place on Friday, but declined comment about intelligence on a possible future missile test-launch. Reuters reported earlier on Thursday that the United States was seeing activity in North Korea indicating a possible ballistic missile test, including positioning of two mobile missile launchers. Still, the timing of the test and range of the missile remained unclear, the officials said.

(Reporting by Phil Stewart)

This story has not been edited by Firstpost staff and is generated by auto-feed.

Published Date: Jan 19, 2017 22:31 PM | Updated Date: Jan 19, 2017 22:31 PM

Also See