You are here: Home » Topics » » Nepal » Videos

phoply pyuthan birth,place phopli g.v.s.wada no.6 pipal boat rapti anchal nepal

phoply pyuthan i living श्री मान नारद भण्डारी र अम्बिका भण्डारी को नाति दधिराम भण्डारी को छोरा हरी भण्डारी को आमा को नाम धनिसोर भ ...

Nepal seeks two ALH Dhruvs from India

Jul 09, 2014    

Kathmandu, July 8 (IANS) Nepal has proposed purchase of two advanced light helicopters (ALHs), generically named HAL Dhruv, from India at a highly subsidised price. The Nepali proposal, forwarded at the 11th Bilateral Consultative Group meeting here, envisages a 40 percent down payment by Nepal and an Indian waiver on the remaining 60 percent, a top diplomatic source told IANS following the conclusion of the two-day talks Monday.The Indian side was reportedly positive on Nepal's request but detailed negotiations for procuring the ALHs will be carried out later, said the official.Earlier, India...

Read More