Having launched the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ in the first quarter of the year, Samsung may be looking to launch the Galaxy Note 8 sometime in mid-August, ahead of the IFA Berlin in September, suggest rumours.
Other reports also suggest Samsung will go ahead with a dual rear camera implementation on the Note 8. The Galaxy Note 7 from last year was a great product but ended compromising on quality as it had to be eventually phased out of production due to a faulty battery that caught fire.
Based on a report by The Bell, a South Korean publication, Samsung is said to be launching the Note 8 ahead of IFA Berlin which is scheduled to take place early September. However the company is expected to showcase the Note 8 at the event in Berlin, a platform usually chosen by Samsung to show off its latest addition to the Note series. Though there hasn't been any confirmation from Samsung about anything on the Note 8 just yet, the Korean company did mention about launching their second flagship towards the end of the year.
In another report by Phones Daily, a post by known tipster 'Ice Universe' on Chinese social media website Weibo suggests that the Note 8 will feature dual 13-megapixel sensors at the back. Further, the tipster has mentioned that the company is working on three different dual camera modules. In an earlier report, a video (now taken down) showed up on Chinese social-media website Weibo where a Note 8 dummy was seen sporting a dual camera set-up.
A report on the phone's leaked specifications suggest that the phone will be powered by a Snapdragon 835 processor or Samsung’s new Exynos 9-series chipset, depending on the region. It is also said to pack 6GB of RAM, and 256GB of storage along with a 6.4-inch QHD+ or a 4K Super AMOLED display.
Published Date: Jun 14, 2017 18:54 PM | Updated Date: Jun 14, 2017 18:54 PM