The original Galaxy Ace was quite a popular mid-range Android handset when it was launched. So much so that Samsung got a Hugo Boss edition for it, last November. Now, Samsung has got a successor to the Ace, the Ace Plus. Powered by a 1GHz processor, the Ace Plus runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread and has 3GB of user memory and 512 MB of RAM. Samsung have bundled a 1300 mAh battery as well.
The Galaxy Ace Plus
Here are the rest of the specifications of the Galaxy Ace Plus:
- 3.65-inch HVGA TFT Touchscreen with a 320 x 480 pixel resolution
- 3G, EDGE/GPRS, Wi-Fi b/g/n
- GPS with A-GPS support
- Bluetooth 3.0 with A2DP, USB 2.0
- 5 Megapixel camera with LED flash, WVGA video recording @ 30fps
- Stereo FM radio with RDS
- Memory expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card
- 3.5 mm handsfree socket
Pricing and availability hasn’t been disclosed as of now, but we’ll keep you posted as and when the details become available. However, does a faster processor, more RAM and a slightly bigger screen than its predecessor make the Galaxy Ace Plus feature in your wish list this new year?
Published Date: Jan 03, 2012 05:03 pm | Updated Date: Jan 03, 2012 05:03 pm