If you’re one of the few proud owners of a 3DS, you’ll know that everyone’s favorite horror series, Resident Evil is heading to Nintendo’s handheld platform sometime in 2012. At the ongoing Comic Con held in San Diego, America, Capcom unleashed a torrent of information regarding Resident Evil Revelations that randomprodinc.com were kind enough to summarize.
Tell me you brought extra batteries
- Players will face a range of enviornmental hazards throughout their play experience.
- Characters can swim underwater with full 360 degree control.
- Water can be brightened with a special light beam, making navigation easier.
- Water areas will give use to special under water weapons. Harpoon those whale Zombies!
- Weapons in the water means that there will be underwater enemies
- One teased boss for water stages is a giant squid like creature.
- Two of the game's main characters will have to deal with cold/freezing conditions
- As speculated, the masked man seen at the end of the E3 2011 trailer is going to play a large role
- Popular enemies from the series will return, including Zombies.
Of course, if a handled version of Resident Evil doesn’t catch your fancy, there’s always Resident Evil Raccoon City to look forward to.
Published Date: Jul 26, 2011 09:25 am | Updated Date: Jul 26, 2011 09:25 am