Razer has been the world’s leading high-end precision gaming and lifestyle peripheral makes for a long time now. It’s highly unlikely that if you’re a hardcore PC gamer you won’t have at least one device from their wide selection. They’ve recently added an upgrade to a previous device that they worked on with Belkin – enter the Razer Nostromo gaming keypad, that’s been primarily designed to give gamers the upper hand with cutting-edge ergonomics, tournament-grade controls, extreme customizability, and maximum comfort.
The Nostromo features a 16-button keypad layout with fully-programmable Hyperesponse gaming buttons and an eight-way directional thumb pad (programmable no less). The form factor that is optimally designed for greater intuitive access to critical gaming, commands across all game genres. For marathon gaming sessions, a soft-touch rubberized wrist pad cradles the palm and significantly reduces hand fatigue and wrist strain. It doesn’t get better than this. Some of enhancements over its predecessor, i.e. the Belkin n52te SpeedPad includes the ability to switch instantly between eight keymaps (up from three), and the flexibility of storing up to twenty gaming profiles from the previous limit of ten.
The upgrades go on but here’s a quick recap of what the Nostromo features:
- Ergonomic form factor and tournament-grade layout
- 16 fully programmable Hyperesponse keys
- Programmable 8-way directional thumb pad and scroll wheel
- Instantaneous switching between 8 key maps
- Unlimited macro lengths
- Stores up to 20 different game profiles
- Adjustable soft-touch wrist pad for exceptional comfort
- Backlit keypad and scroll wheel for total control even in dark conditions
- Enhanced Razer configurator software
The Razer Nostromo is out already and comes with a price tag of Rs. 3,699.
Published Date: Nov 20, 2010 01:38 pm | Updated Date: Nov 20, 2010 01:38 pm