Remember 2006? George Bush Jr. was still US President, Italy were still Football World Cup champions - yes, it's that long ago. That was when Razer launched the DeathAdder, a mouse that took the gaming world by storm. Five years on and things have changed - Spain rule the roost, Barack Obama resides in the White House but one thing still hasn't changed. The DeathAdder is still around and it even has a new avatar, a Black Edition. Wait, wasn't the original mouse black too? Sure it had some fancy highlights, but it was still black!
Either way, here are the DeathAdder Black Edition features:
- Ergonomic right-handed design
- 3500dpi Razer Precision 3.5G infrared sensor
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response
- 5 independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- On-the-Fly Sensitivity adjustments
- 60 – 120 inches per second and 15g of acceleration
- Zero-acoustic Razer gaming grade Ultraslick mouse feet
- Gold-plated USB connector
- 7-ft lightweight, braided fiber cable
- Side Grip with Non-Slip Rubber Coating
- Approx. size in mm: 128(L) x 70(w) x 42.5(h)
Speaking on the launch, Min-Liang Tan, CEO and Creative Director, Razer had this to say. “The DeathAdder legacy is something we’re immensely proud of here at Razer. We set out five years ago to create the most ergonomically perfect mouse; conducting extensive research which spanned thousands of simulations and models. We even obsessed down to a micro-angle of the profile’s curvature. The result is a mouse that becomes an extension of the gamer’s hand, the ultimate device for gaming precision. We’re releasing the DeathAdder Black Edition to celebrate every gamer’s victory and every satisfaction thanks to its exceptionally precise design.”
The DeathAdder Black Edition will be available starting next month and will be priced at Rs. 2,499.
Published Date: Jan 28, 2011 02:21 pm | Updated Date: Jan 28, 2011 02:21 pm