The company famous for their gaming mice is now expanding rapidly in the audio segment as well. Adding to the lineup of headphones is the new Razer Electra, designed for gaming and audio on the move. The headphones are designed to cancel most of the ambient noise with extra-large ear cups lined with thick leatherette cushions. The headphones will launch in October for a price of US $59.99 (Rs.2700 approx.). There’s no official word on India availability as of now.
The Electra packs in a 40mm neodymium driver with a copper-clad aluminum voice coil. It also has a wide frequency response of 25 – 16,000 Hz. The headphones also have an Omni-directional microphone built-in for multi-player games. Other specifications include an Impedance of 32 Ohms, input power of 50mW and a 3.5mm gold plated headphone jack. The Electra definitely looks the part and carries the same Razer styling we’ve seen on all their products. The following are some of the highlights of the headphones -
- Enhanced bass response with optimized drivers
- Replaceable sound-isolating leatherette ear cushions
- Flexible headband structure and snug-fit ear cups for extended comfort
- Detachable rubber sheathed audio cable
- Detachable inline microphone audio cable for voice communication
Published Date: Jul 30, 2011 10:51 am | Updated Date: Jul 30, 2011 10:51 am