How often have we all faced this problem? When we are on the go, most of us want to listen to our music without having to go through the hassle of untangling tangled earphones of one's smartphone or music player. Plantronics today has announced its smallest, lightest, wireless earbuds available, the BackBeat GO. Now music lovers, mobile gamers, podcast and video fans can listen to their Bluetooth-enabled device, in stereo, all without the hassle of those pesky cords.
The BackBeat Go comes with a combination of style, premium sound, comfort and convenience all with the simplicity of wireless earbuds. Made for use with smartphones, tablets and MP3 players, the extremely compact and lightweight BackBeat GO includes deep, rich, stereo sound, noise reduction technology for improved call clarity and inline controls that allow you to take calls, skip tracks, and adjust volume all at your fingertips.
Lori Langona, director of consumer marketing at Plantronics said, "Music lovers want to take their music with them everywhere they go, but they don't want to get tangled up in their corded earbuds. The BackBeat GO provides wireless freedom whether your music player is in your pocket, in your backpack or just out of reach."
Here are a few of the features of the BackBeat GO:
- A lightweight, compact design weighting just 13 grams or about the weight of three nickels
- Up to 4.5 hours of listening or talk time and 10 hours of standby time
- A2DP for audio streaming
- Digital noise reduction for improved call quality and built-in echo cancelling
- Three sizes of cushioned eartips and optional stabilizers make the fit custom, secure, and comfortable
- Inline controls make it easy to take calls, skip tracks, and adjust volume
- Sound isolating buds for rich stereo
- Headset battery meter automatically shows onscreen for iPhone and iPad
- Plantronics MyHeadset app enables a battery headset meter on Android 3.0 tablets, and Android 4.0 phones and tablets
The Plantronics BackBeat GO is available for sale online at a lot of stores, including Amazon for approximately Rs.4,800 depending upon the distributor (with a select few allowing shipping to India). However, if you do want to purchase it locally, you’ll have to wait for a bit, as pricing and availability for the Indian sub-region hasn’t been announced as of now.
Published Date: Apr 04, 2012 02:39 pm | Updated Date: Apr 04, 2012 02:39 pm