NVIDIA announced the latest addition to its Fermi class of graphics processing units (GPUs), the NVIDIA GeForce GT 430. The GeForce GT 430 utilizes the Company’s latest 40nm GPU, codenamed GF108, which is already designed into a variety of desktop and notebook platforms from Acer, ASUS, Dell, HP, Lenovo, MSI, Samsung, Sony and others.
Key features of the new GeForce GT 430 include:
- Support for HDMI 1.4a, a TV standard for delivering 3D content and advanced multi-channel digital audio
- Special video engine to accelerate Blu-ray 3D content, delivering optimal 3D visuals at a full 1080p resolution
- High-definition 24-bit multi-channel audio up to 192KHz, and lossless DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD audio bit streaming
- Dedicated video processing engine for reduced system power and heat
- Support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, the industry’s most comprehensive, cross-platform physics solution
Published Date: Oct 14, 2010 12:57 pm | Updated Date: Oct 14, 2010 12:57 pm