Nokia has announced the launch of its new NFC-enabled, Bluetooth Stereo headset, the Nokia Luna, in India. The Nokia Luna features a distinctive design and comes in a variety of bright colours. It is compatible with any Bluetooth mobile handset and has a new in-ear design with NFC capability. Nokia Luna is tiny, weighs only 5 grams and comes with a powerful battery life offering up to 60 days of standby and eight hours of talk time. It also features voice prompts to alert the user of the battery life and walk them through pairing with a non-NFC phone. It can be paired with an NFC-enabled Nokia smartphone by just tapping the two devices together to share content. The advanced multipoint technology in Nokia Luna allows users to pair upto two phones at the same time.
“We are excited to launch the new Nokia Luna Bluetooth headset” said V Ramnath, Director - Sales, Nokia India. “With a stunning design and an innovative technology like NFC, Nokia Luna features noise isolating in-ear design, adaptive volume adjustment and pop it mechanism. It is a perfect combination of top notch functionality and style, which will appeal to our young consumers.”
Here are the key features of the device:
- Colourful, unique, and convenient
- Store and charge the headset at the same time
- Available in five colours with matching ear buds
It's not as big as it looks
- Helpful voice prompts for pairing, and connection and battery status
- Nokia Luna is NFC enabled
- Connects to your phone automatically when you pick up the headset
- Tap it to your compatible NFC phone to pair and connect
Extended battery life
- Up to 8 hours of extended talk time and up to 2 months of standby time when stored in the holder (2 hour with the headset, 6 hour in the holder)
The Nokia Luna is priced at Rs.4,530 and is available in five vibrant colours - black, white, fuchsia, green and blue. The device is available ex-stock in stores across India. If you’re unsure from the images as to how this device works, check out the video below.
Published Date: Feb 16, 2012 04:31 pm | Updated Date: Feb 16, 2012 04:31 pm