For all you Motorola fans out there, this will be some information, which may quite interest you. According to a report in the Times of India, Motorola Mobility will launch their latest smartphone, the Droid Razr, in India next week. The Indian launch is said to be part of the company’s global rollout of the handset and will be the first handset to be launched by Motorola after its acquisition by Google.
Motorola Droid Razr
The Droid Razr is the world’s thinnest smartphone measuring at just 7.1mm. Here is a quick look at its features:
- Android 2.3.5, Gingerbread
- 1.2GHz Dual Core Processor
- 1GB RAM
- Dimensions are 130.70mm x 68.90mm x 7.1mm
- 4.3-inch Super AMOLED Advanced display with a resolution of 540 x 960
- 8 Megapixel rear camera
- 1.3 Megapixel front facing camera for video calling
- 1080p HD video recording and image stabilization technology
- Bluetooth 2.0, HDMI, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 16GB internal memory, 16 GB microSD card preinstalled
- 1780 mAh battery
The report goes on to state that the handset will be available in India at a price of around Rs. 32,000. Let us know your thoughts on this possible pricing of the Droid Razr in India and if you would consider picking it up. For more on the Droid Razr, click here.