While most of the world had their attention diverted to Hong Kong for the launch of the official Googlephone another Android handset looks set to make a cut in the market with Motorola officially announcing the Droid Razr. Sure we have had numerous images as well as specification leaks but there’s nothing like an official announcement where the handset gets showcased in all its glory. The main feature of this smartphone is the fact that it is the world’s thinnest 4G LTE smartphone.
The world's slimmest smartphone
The main features of the Motorola Droid Razr are:
- Android 2.3.5, Gingerbread
- 1.2GHz Dual Core Processor
- 1GB RAM
- Dimensions are 130.70mm x 68.90mm x 7.1mm
- 4.3-inch Super AMOLED Advanced display with a resolution of 540 x 960
- 8 Megapixel rear camera
- 1.3 Megapixel front facing camera for video calling
- 1080p HD video recording and image stabilization technology
- Bluetooth 2.0, HDMI, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 16GB internal memory, 16 GB microSD card preinstalled
- 1780 mAh battery
These are some really interesting specifications and one is totally spoiled for choice where smartphones are concerned with the iPhone 4S, the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and the Motorola Droid Razr. This handset will be available from November across the globe and is priced at approximately Rs. 29,777 (US$ 600). For more information on this handset, click here.
Let us know your reactions on the Motorola Droid Razr in the comments below and given a choice what would you choose - the Droid Razr, Galaxy Nexus or iPhone 4S?
Published Date: Oct 19, 2011 12:24 pm | Updated Date: Oct 19, 2011 12:24 pm