The successor to the Motorola Milestone, the Milestone 2, was announced way back in September last year, but hasn’t made it to India yet. That may be changing now, what with online retailer Letsbuy listing the phone for sale (not pre-order) and listing an estimated delivery time of two to four days after purchase.
Gangway! Milestone 2 coming through!
In case you’ve forgotten, and we won’t blame you if you have since it’s been a while, here are the Milestone 2’s specs:
- 1GHz Cortex A8 processor
- 512MB RAM
- 3.7-inch Gorilla Glass encased Display at 480x854
- Slide-out QWERTY keyboard
- Android 2.2 FroYo
- WiFI 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP
- MotoBLUR UI
- 5 megapixel camera with autofocus and dual-LED flash
- 720p video recording at 30fps
- 8GB inbuilt storage, expandable to 32GB
- microUSB 2.0 port
- MP4, WMV, H264, H263, DivX and XviD video support
- Adobe Flash 10.1 support
The Milestone 2 has been listed at a price of Rs. 20,999. An official launch might be incoming as soon as next week, but if you’re really impatient you can order the phone here.
Published Date: Apr 02, 2011 10:48 am | Updated Date: Apr 02, 2011 10:48 am