Motorola only recently launched the latest Motorola RAZR aka the Droid RAZR, the company’s latest flagship handset. To give developers and modders something to tinker around with, Motorola have recently released the source code for their latest handset. It is no surprise that the source code has become available as the Droid RAZR has been around for nearly two weeks globally. With the availability of this source code, developers can create an assortment of tweaks along with minor operating software modifications to the smartphone.
The Motorola RAZR XT910
Anyone willing to take a shot at making a custom ROM for this super slim smartphone should hit the Sourceforge link here.
Here is a quick look at the specifications of the Motorola RAZR:
- Android 2.3.5, Gingerbread
- 1.2GHz Dual Core Processor
- 1GB RAM
- Dimensions are 130.70mm x 68.90mm x 7.1mm
- 4.3-inch Super AMOLED Advanced display with a resolution of 540 x 960
- 8 Megapixel rear camera
- 1.3 Megapixel front facing camera for video calling
- 1080p HD video recording and image stabilization technology
- Bluetooth 2.0, HDMI, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 16GB internal memory, 16GB microSD card pre-installed
- 1780 mAh battery
Anyone who has downloaded the link and modified the ROM of their RAZR, can let us know about its new custom-made capabilities in the comments section below.