MEElectronics have launched their new S6 Sport-Fi in ear headphones, which are specifically designed for use during exercise. The earphones have been designed for those who listen to music while exercising. The headphones are made from stainless steel and the memory wire is designed to be durable and flexible, conforming to the right fit for the ear.
Matches your style?
Features of the new S6 Sport-Fi earphone include:
- Memory wire that conforms to the ear for a locked-in fit
- A modular cable system
- Sweat resistance for workout durability
- Tangle resistant, colour matched, noise-free cable
- Enhanced bass
- Noise-isolating in-ear design reduces background noise
- Sporty two-tone colour scheme
- Flush-in-the-ear design reduces wind noise and fits under most helmets
- Includes neoprene sports armband, zipper carrying case, and 6 pairs of ear tips
The S6 utilizes a modular cable system, allowing the wearer to use arm-mounted players without excess cable length and an extension cable for traditional use. It also comes with a neoprene arm band for convenient use with your phone or other media players, six pairs of ear tips for the perfect in-ear fit, and a carrying case for storing and transporting your earphones and accessories. More details about the S6 headphones are available here.
Published Date: Jan 19, 2012 03:52 pm | Updated Date: Jan 19, 2012 03:52 pm