Lenovo has launched two new All-In-Ones – the ThinkCentre Edge 72z and the ThinkCentre Edge 92z. The new range has been designed to equip entrepreneurs and small businesses with space saving options, while providing optimised performance and enhanced productivity.
Easily adaptable across businesses, this new edition of AIOs combines the ‘Think’ brand with product features that are customised for SMBs. Progressive SMBs see technology as a vital tool to create a market advantage vis-à-vis the larger companies.
Lenovo ThinkCenter 72z PC
Here are some of the highlights of the ThinkCentre Edge 72z:
- Mainstream AIO powered by 3rd generation Intel Core processors
- Rapid Boot HDD Accelerator and up to 1600MHz DDR3 Memory
- Complimented with an ENERGY STAR compliance for superior energy efficiency
- Spill resistant keyboard that can be easily slid under the 20” wide screen
- Easy to carry rubberised handle and built in Standard VESA mount
Here are some of the highlights of the ThinkCentre Edge 92z:
- AIO equipped with latest 3rd generation Inte Core processors
- Fitted with a large 21.5” wide LED 1080p HD display
- Optional 10 point multi touch Screen for interactive use
- 2GB optional discrete graphics
- Saves up to 70 percent of the office space and can be fitted anywhere in your workplace
Lenovo ThinkCenter 92z PC
Lenovo ThinkCentre Edge 72z and 92z will be available at Think exclusive stores and multi-brand outlets at an attractive price starting from approximately Rs. 27,500 + tax and Rs. 59,600 + tax, respectively.
Earlier this month, HP had announced its own All-In-One PC range that runs on Windows 8. The Spectre One is part of the company’s high-end Spectre line-up. Measuring a mere 11.5 mm thick, HP states this is its thinnest all-in-one to date. The company has done away with any sort of touch-based input, in spite of the system running on Windows 8, which banks heavily on touch-based features. Instead, HP has chosen to provide users with a wireless, multitouch trackpad that can be used for navigating the system. Users can scroll, swipe and tap their way through the new Windows 8 environment.
The HP SpectreONE will run on Intel Ivy Bridge processors, an Nvidia 1GB graphics card, optional ExpressCache and optional SSDs. An interesting feature is the inclusion of an NFC chip, which allows you to set up specific apps or programs by pairing with an NFC-enabled phone or NFC tag. It features a full array of ports, including two USB 2.0 ports, two USB 3.0 ports, HDMI-in, Ethernet, Wi-Fi 802.11n and a Beats Audio headphones jack. It does not have an optical drive.
The Envy 23 and Envy 20 TouchSmart touch-based PCs offer 23 and 20-inch diagonal high-definition displays, respectively. Both feature touchscreens and Ivy Bridge processors, apart from optional SSDs and up to 3TB of storage space.
The Pavilion 20 is an all-in-one solution and offers no touch-based input facilities. It packs a 20-inch display and will probably offer an Ivy Bridge powered system.
Published Date: Sep 27, 2012 04:19 pm | Updated Date: Sep 27, 2012 04:19 pm