Kingston has announced the launch of the new Kingston HyperX Predator. The new DRAM module complements the HyperX product range with faster speeds, lower latencies and higher capacities. HyperX Predator is aimed at extreme enthusiasts and overclockers wanting to push their systems to the maximum.
With its new heatspreader, HyperX Predator offers a design that accompanies the look and design of the latest PC hardware, and provides heat dissipation to optimise memory reliability. The memory part number ends with X and is Intel XMP-certified. Hyper Predator has been tested and validated on a range of motherboards currently available on the market. End users can overclock their systems by simply selecting a profile in BIOS with no need for manual adjustments.
The HyperX Predator
Here is a look at the specifications of Kingston HyperX Predator:
- Capacity: 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB in kits of 2 and 4
- Frequency (Speed): 1600MHz - 2666MHz
- CAS Latency: CL 9, CL11
- Operating Voltage: 1.5V -1.65V to enable stable overclocking
- XMP-Certified: Higher-performing frequencies, timings and voltage are attainable by enabling Intel’s Extreme Memory Profile
- Compatibililty: Designed specifically for P55, H67, P67, Z68, H61 (AG), and Z77 Intel chipsets as well as A75, A87, A88, A89, A78, and E35 (Fusion) AMD chipsets
- Reliable: 100 percent tested
- Guaranteed: Lifetime warranty, Free technical support
“The PC gaming market is robust and growing and we are pleased to contribute to that market with our new, more aggressive HyperX Predator memory kits,” said Ann Bai, DRAM Sales Director, APAC region, Kingston. “Enthusiasts will experience higher performance, ultra-responsive multitasking possibilities and an overall faster system thanks to its top optimized performance settings for specific modules ― handpicked and tested by our Kingston engineers”.
HyperX Predator is available in speeds up to 2666MHz, CAS latencies of 9 and 11, and capacities from 8GB to 32GB in various dual-channel and quad-channel kit configurations. The products are available with Ingram Micro, HCL Infosystems Limited, Shree Pati Computers Private Limited and a few other distributors. Kingston HyperX memory is backed by a lifetime warranty, and free live technical support. View more information here.
Published Date: Aug 17, 2012 02:03 pm | Updated Date: Aug 17, 2012 02:03 pm