Popular digital lifestyle products manufacturing brand, iBall now makes its foray into the crowded, and burgeoning tablet space with the launch of its iBall Slide’ tablet running on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread). Here’s a close look at what the iBall Slide has on board:
iBall Slide: Budget tablet?
- 1GHZ ARM Cortex- A8 Processor
- Full Capacitive Multi Touch
- 18cm (7-inch) WVGA (800 x 480) display
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- 4400 mAh lithium-ion battery
- Connectivity Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and 3G on Data Card
- Memory 8GB built-in with 32GB expandable
- HD Video - Music and Video Player with Popular format support
- HDMI Outport
- Pre-loaded applications
Additionally, iBall claims that the tablet would sport a 2.0 megapixel, front camera, which would render high-quality images. The iBall Slide can support 3D games and HD quality video, adds the company. Among other features of the iBall Slide, the slate will come equipped with several applications from the Andriod market as well as features like chat, social networking, Music and HD video, gaming, e-book, news, weather.
iBall has priced its iBall Slide at Rs. 13, 995.
Published Date: Sep 08, 2011 04:52 pm | Updated Date: Sep 08, 2011 04:52 pm